Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Behind-the-Scenes: LA Bach Festival Part II (Video Clip)

My last Bach Festival post gave you my experience as being a choir member in this year's festival. And as Sunday, November 2nd is coming ever closer, I thought I'd give you guys a behind-the-scenes peek at our last piano rehearsal for the Finale Concert (video after the jump).






In the footage is Jonathan Talberg conducting and First Congregational Church of Los Angeles Organist-in-Residence S. Wayne Foster accompanying on piano.

It was unbelievably hard to pull myself away for just a minute to get some rehearsal footage. You don't want a miss a single beat when you're in rehearsal (and you don't want to distract people either!). More to come as we enter this sprint toward November 2nd.

Free concerts are still going and plenty of time to schedule in attending the finale. Check out the remainder of the festival on ExperienceLA.com.

-Charity Tran, ExperienceLA Web Coordinator

No comments: