Festivities will take place across Los Angeles in Hollywood, Pasadena, Century City, and Santa Monica, and there will be something for just about everyone. In addition to the FREE (!!!) live events, residents and visitors can participate on Twitter and Foursquare using the #CirqueDayLA hashtag and be entered into a sweepstake for a chance to win IRIS related prizes.
Follow ExperienceLA on Facebook, Twitter and on our blog on Thursday as we do what we do best --share our love for Los Angeles at the live Cirque du Soleil events. Or better yet, come out and partake in the day's activities (see below)!
Tickets for the show are currently on sale, and previews of the new IRIS, A Journey Through The World Of Cinema are scheduled to begin on July 21. For more information, visit the official site at http://cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/iris/default.aspx.
Cirque du Soleil Day participating locations with free events and activities:
- Westfield Mall in Century City - 11:00AM - 1:30PM (live event and interactive activities)
- Paseo Colorado in Downtown Pasadena - 3:00PM - 6:00PM (live event and interactive activities)
- Hollywood and Highland in Hollywood - all day (enter to win)
- Border Grill in Downtown L.A. and Santa Monica - 5:00PM - 10:00PM (special menu)
- Susan Feniger's Street in Hollywood - 12:00PM - 10:00PM (special menu)
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - all day (discount offer)
- Magnolia Bakery - all day (discount offer)
For details and a complete list of the day's events, special offers, and participating locations, visit http://cirquedusoleil.com/cirquedayla.