Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Guest story: I won tickets from ExperienceLA (OC County Fair)


If you've won a prize from one of ExperienceLA's past promotions, write in and tell us about it. You might have the opportunity to be featured on our blog just like Jennifer from San Pedro.

I don't enter many contests but decided to enter to win tickets advertised on Experience LA for the Orange County Fair. Since I have never been to the OC Fair, I was excited thinking about bringing my family. To my surprise, I won four admission tickets and tickets for rides.

We had the best time at the fair and visited Wierd Al's Brain, the pig races, the circus, and the great farm. We loved all the food and even sampled a fried twinkie. We have great memories and photos of our day at the fair and can't wait to go next year.

Thank you so much to Experience LA!

-Jennifer, www.grassrootsmama.com

No comments: