- All your fave LA food trucks in one place, at one time, including the Cousins Maine Lobster Truck.
- There is something for everyone including your mini-indies & pooch pals: Kool Kid Zone & Doggie Lounge.
- One of the newest and coolest on the LA music market, this is your chance to see The Neighbourhood before everyone else in the world. Check out (& download) their entire debut EP for FREE, HERE. You know, just for fun.
- There is a bike valet. Plus, be the first of 50 and receive a reusable tote compliments of the Friends of the Los Angeles River.
- All 20,000 of your closest friends will be there.
- BEER, the "local support-the-arts so you don't feel guilty ponying up for the 3rd round" kind.
In just 3 years of existence, Bloomfest has grown from drawing a few thousand art-centric locals to just over 20,000 Angelenos in 2011. This year promises even more to do and see with such additions as a little punk rock heaven located on the Bloom's (Traction) stage, Gather Green Scene to fulfill even the most eco-conscious of needs, and all day music including LA dreamy-pop darlings, Superhumanoids and KCRW's Anthony Valadez, among others.
The largest and smartest of the DTLA Arts District’s FREE community festivals, Bloomfest is organized by LARABA, and produced by longtime Arts District residents and DTLA business owners, Melissa Richardson Banks of CauseConnect LLC and Edgar Varela of EVFA. Oh yeah, and it's sponsored by preeeeetty much everyone who matters (aka: DTLA Tonight, LA Canvas, View from a Loft, A little Birdy Told Me, Angel City Brewery...you get the idea).
Facebook page and receive a yummy treat from DTLA gourmet sausage staple, Wurstkuche. Preview a curated mix of the sounds you'll hear next Saturday via the Bloomfest & Spotify and be sure to keep up with all the news as it happens on the Bloomfest Twitter feed, and Instagram at #BloomfestLA.
Let everyone know you're going on the Bloomfest 2012 Facebook Event.