Each year, we ask for input from our users about your experience using our services, whether it's our events calendar, Metro Trip Planner, giveaways and promotions, Facebook, Twitter, WiFi, etc. Your thoughts are important to us, as they allow us to improve our communication and outreach to keep you better informed of things happening in and around your community. (Take our survey)
To make it easier, this year we have implemented two versions of our survey: a short (3-5 minutes) survey, and a full (6-10 minutes) survey. You can choose whichever version is more convenient for you to complete. All participants will be eligible for a chance to win a prize depending on which version you opt to complete. This year's prizes are divided into two groups, one for the short survey, and one for the long survey, and all provide fantastic opportunities to experience Los Angeles.
We are grateful to our prize sponsors for their donations:
- Natural History Museum - One (1) family four-pack of tickets to the Natural History Museum, Page Museum at the La Brea Tarpits, or the William S. Hart Ranch & Museum.
- West Restaurant & Lounge at Hotel Angeleno - Complimentary dinner for two at West
- Pantages Theatre - One (1) pair of passes to see Billy Elliot The Musical
- Santa Monica Playhouse - One (1) pair of passes to a regularly scheduled evening show, or one (1) family four-pack to any regularly scheduled Family Theatre Musical Matinee show
- Los Angeles Conservancy - One (1) private docent-led group tour for up to 15 guests (choose from 8 available tours)
Details about this year's prizes and prize sponsors can be viewed at our site. Also, be sure to check back on our site as more prizes are added. Note that all survey participants will have an opportunity to be entered into drawings for prizes which are added after you've completed the survey.
Winners will be drawn randomly from the completed surveys based on short or full surveys. ExperienceLA staff will make all efforts to contact winners and award prizes.
For additional questions on prizes or the survey itself, please contact us at 'info at experiencela dot com' or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter (@experienceLA).
Thanks for your support, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts! (Take our survey)