Monday, June 30, 2008

Freeway Series

So the Angels lost on Saturday in a historic no hit game against the Dodgers. And it was painful to watch. And as usual, I was miffed anyway that it's seemingly impossible to get to the Dodgers stadium via public transportation. Or really, just impossible, period. The day the stadium reinstates public transit access will be the day that I wholeheartedly agree that it's indeed a family friendly environment.

The super dogs and garlic fries, on the other hand, did NOT disappoint.

Either way, I think it's a great idea that the Dodgers and Angels play one another in the annual Freeway Series. Because really, despite seeing the Angels lose, I love the idea of being able to attend a baseball game with ALL of my Dodgers and Angels rooting friends... and rubbing it in their faces when the Angels DO win. All in the name of fun, of course.

-Sarah Koo, ExperienceLA Marketing Assistant

No comments: